17 August 2015

You & me

Oh boy - it is me again!
You may wonder how that even is possible?! I'll tell you.

Basically I am on my semester break and more excited than ever to be back in my room with all my paper products and stamps - because I for sure missed these guys!

Plus I am back and have time to finally blog again - whuuuup whuuuup!
And so you better get ready for layout posts coming your way today aaaand more cards and planner spreads. I decided to not only share my planner spreads over on my instagram, but also over here!

So without further ado - here is a layout featuring a picture strip of me and my bestie in Berlin.
I LOVE this layout - using all the different patterned papers and pinwheels - doesn't get any cuter right?!



Tell me, if you would like to get an overview of the products I use - and I'll try my best to remember all the supplies.

Alrighty then, I will see you in my next post.
See you later alligator!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!