06 April 2016

Just me


Hi crafty peeps!
I am back with another layout to share - and let me tell you, I am in love with this one!
It is the first layout that I feel really showcases my style that I admire in scrapbooking with the white background and the fun patterned papers and cute embellishments.



 It is the first layout I created using a background cut with my brand new Silhouette Cameo. I don't really own it as of now, because it is a birthday gift but I was allowed to do a few tes-cuts and oh boy, I am in love!


See all those cute butterflies? It is a free cut file Ashley shared over on her blog that I backed with papers from Dear Lizzy and a few I had in my stash.
Embellishments are from the Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection and a few bits and bobs like the Enamel Dots and the cute flair button from my stash.





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jen said...

Hach, das Layout ist wunderschön geworden. Die Farben sind alle ganz stimmig. <3

LG
Jen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!