09 May 2016

Love you




Hi everyone and happy belated National Scrapbook Day!

I had the honor to participate in the Scrap your heart out Youtube Hop hosted by Clique Kits and created a layout plus my first process video for that occasion!


I used the Fancy Free collection from Pink Paislee and Paige Evans, some bits and bobs from the April Hip Kits and that amazing cut file is from Just Nick.

 

I used some wood veneers and heat embossed them in silver to match with all the silver details from the Fancy Free collection.

 
I absolutely can't get enough of the acetate pieces in the ephemera pack - I used the love you as my title and stapled it down to the cut file.

Last but not least - here is the process video for you - enjoy!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!