01 June 2016

June Sketch - Scrapbook Werkstatt

Hi there crafty friends!

Today I have something fun and exciting for you - I am part of the amazing Design Team from Scrapbook Werkstatt!
Maybe you know this - if not let me tell you - every first of the month there is a Sketch going live in the inspiration gallery over at Scrapbook Werkstatt.
The Design Team girls show their take on the sketch and then it is your turn to get creative with those scissors and glue and if you're lucky you will be picked for a 20 Euro gift certificate for the Scrapbook Werkstatt shop - awesome right?!

This time, it was my turn to create the Sketch - first post as a member for their team and also my first Sketch I ever created on my own - talk about pressure right?!


And here is my take on the sketch

 

I used the Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans and Pink Paislee and wood veneer from My Minds Eye and Simple Stories.

I am excited to see your take on the sketch - happy crafting!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!