31 July 2016

Goofballs - Layout

Hi everyone!

I am up over on the Just Nick blog with my second post using one of the new cut files that have been added to the shop yesterday.


Goofballs by Laureen Wagener
 
DESCRIPTION: I was assigned to create a layout using the new cut files that have been added to the shop yesterday. I was loving them all, but knew I couldn't use them all on one single page. I wanted to use the bits of the Amy Tangerine collection "Better together" I had printed and cut with my Silhouette and they had a lot of circular elements - so I decided to use the Spacey Circle Background for the layout. Then I knew it would have been to busy for me to use it as a complete background so I modified it a bit.

HOW TO: Use the Spacey Circle Background and crop it at the top and bottom. Cut it out of white cardstock and back the open space with your patterned paper of choice. Use embellishments from a collection you like, I used Better Together from Amy Tangerine. I clustered the embellishments around my photo, adhered them using regular adhesive and foam dots and then used Rub-Ons where I felt they were needed. For finishing touches I used rubber shapes from Pinkfresh Studio and added my title with these amazing yellow Alphas from Pinkfresh Studio.

SUPPLIES: Alpha stickers ,rub- ons , spray mist, rubber shapes, ephemera pieces, patterned paper
cardstock: American Crafts, adhesive: American Crafts;
Spacey Circle Background 2 Cut file: Just Nick Studio, Die cut machine: Silhouette Cameo
DETAILS:







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!