26 July 2016

Scrapbook Werkstatt August kit

Hi scrappy peeps!

Today you can get your hands on the very summery, fun and bright August kit from Scrapbook Werkstatt!
If you love pineapples and flamingos this kit is perfect for you!  It includes the Fun in the Sun collection by doodlebug and a few bits from Lorabailora and Freckled Fawn. 

Here are my six projects I created with the kit!


This paper by Elle's Studio was just made for a grid design layout - Christina thought the same and also created one amazing layout and she did some great stitching on the outline of her page.




For some reason I absolutely love the look of paper rosettes on layouts - I made one back in March using a Tim Holtz die, which I also used to create these out of all the colorful papers in the kit.



Tone- on tone embellishing?! I am all in for that! It takes out some of the guess- work I guess. Also this kit had me experimenting with watercolors a lot, which I love to use on cards! I also used a stencil from Echo Park to include a few extra pineapples.


For this one I had no particular idea in mind, I just knew that I wanted to use the Sassy Circles Cut and Fold by the Cut Shoppe - and I knew that one entire background would be too much and too busy for my preference. I manipulated the design by deleting some of the circles.



My favorite paper in this kit - as soon as I saw a picture of this paper I knew I needed to use these diamond shaped cut files by Inna Moreva/ handipaper on etsy! A little watercolor underneath the photo and the page was done- the paper did the rest!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Beth Perry said...

your layouts are so interesting and visually stunning!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!