20 July 2016

Wander

Hi there! I am so excited to share this layout with you today!

It features my two all time favorite scrapbooking collections - both from Pink Paislee, Fancy Free and Take me away.

Wander by Laureen Wagener

DESCRIPTION: I am absolutely loving Quilts and would really love to be able to sew them on my own! I don't really have the time (and money) to buy fabric and then create a Quilt but therefore I managed to make a Quilt- inspired layout. As soon as I saw the paper 21 in the Take me away collection I knew it was perfect for creating a very colorful Quilt looking design. I looked through pinterest, looked at Quilt patterns and then made up my own.

HOW TO: Use paper 21 from Take me away, or any paper with squares on it, cut them all up into tiny squares - they are 2.5" x 2.5". Then cut the squares into triangles. Chose a Quilt design you love or just make up your own design and adhere the triangles slightly. To really secure the triangles and to give it that Quilt design, use your sewing machine to stitch them all down using white thread and your sewing machine. Use Fancy Free to embellish making a little cluster around the photo and in the bottom right corner. Stick down your title at the top left corner in the white strip, to not cover up that beautiful Quilt design you've created.

SUPPLIES: Glitter foam thickers, ephemera pieces, small doily, buttons, patterned paper, acrylic shapes, cardstock: American Crafts, adhesive:American Crafts; sewing machine
DETAILS: 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!